Triumvirate Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adios (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters)

3 posters

Go down

Adios (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters) Empty Adios (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters)

Post by Pepper Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:15 pm

Y'all know I've been busy with school so I haven't been on. I don't know what happened while I was gone but it seems the animosity towards me has boiled over. There has been a general passive aggressiveness towards me. I was bumped down from admin without being informed and I was bumped down from moderator without being informed. I know this was not all because of one bad event but it certainly was the catalyst for it. I'm done with Garry's Mod, hopefully we can play other video games together without jumping down each others' throats.

Pepper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Adios (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters) Empty Re: Adios (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters)

Post by Kravis Sat Mar 21, 2020 10:58 am

Cry about it. Very Happy
Kravis
Kravis
Admin

https://triumvirate.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Adios (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters) Empty Re: Adios (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters)

Post by Vasiil Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:49 am

These concerns have been reviewed to be VALID
Vasiil
Vasiil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down