Triumvirate Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mass Effect: Legacy feedback

2 posters

Go down

Mass Effect: Legacy feedback Empty Mass Effect: Legacy feedback

Post by Kravis Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:30 pm

(Typing from work)

How do you feel about the current direction of the server with how things are ran event wise and story wise? What are some things we can approve or address and what can we keep doing or expand upon to keep the server fresh?
Kravis
Kravis
Admin

https://triumvirate.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Mass Effect: Legacy feedback Empty Re: Mass Effect: Legacy feedback

Post by Revival Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:49 pm

So far the actual storyline is good. I think so far the only real issue I see is involving the Venir Arc right now. The issue I see with this is just because of how little events were actually done of it and due to how little people actually know about them, it should be mentioned ICly about what they actually were.

Aside from that, gameplay wise I believe there are some small things that can be tweaked a bit further in the Classes and Abilities subset, more specifically involving how little the Sentinel Class actually gets in comparison to its Biotic and engineer classes. I would suggest the following to be added to the Sentinel class as follows:

* Supply Pylon - Drops a supply pylon, which repairs shields and disperses ammo. This creates a defensive position that is difficult to break through unless the pylon is destroyed. A pylon can only be deployed once during an mission.

* Deploy Cover - Deploy a piece of hard cover that all troops can utilize. (This - or we actually make a completely new ability for the Sentinel where its a Biotic Barrier varient, much like the Adept and Vanguard currently have set up.)

* Soundwave - Directional attack that must be maintained via omni-tool. Emits high-frequency buzzes developed by the Raloi. Causes the target to stun if maintained for two-three turns. (Depending on the target)

There should be others of course, but that is just what I see would make the most sense for the Sentinel class as of now to make it more focused on its engineering. I also believe (as a personal opinion) the Infiltrator class should also have access to the 'Decoy' Ability that the engineers have due to its capabilities.

For the rest of the issues I see - is with how we still have a few races that do not actually have their racial bonuses yet. Right now just to compile a list that should be taken care of by event staff the races that don't have any special abilities are...

Drell:
Volus:
Quarian:
Salarian:
Geth:
Vorcha:

Of course, may it be so that some of these specific races do not actually get abilities (Vorcha and Volus come to mind.)

Revival
Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Kravis Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:06 pm

Revival wrote:So far the actual storyline is good. I think so far the only real issue I see is involving the Venir Arc right now. The issue I see with this is just because of how little events were actually done of it and due to how little people actually know about them, it should be mentioned ICly about what they actually were.

You'll be relieved to know that the Venir are not being forgotten and we're going to pick up on their story soon as well as incorporate them into our next arc.

Revival wrote:Aside from that, gameplay wise I believe there are some small things that can be tweaked a bit further in the Classes and Abilities subset, more specifically involving how little the Sentinel Class actually gets in comparison to its Biotic and engineer classes. I would suggest the following to be added to the Sentinel class as follows:

* Supply Pylon - Drops a supply pylon, which repairs shields and disperses ammo. This creates a defensive position that is difficult to break through unless the pylon is destroyed. A pylon can only be deployed once during an mission.

* Deploy Cover - Deploy a piece of hard cover that all troops can utilize. (This - or we actually make a completely new ability for the Sentinel where its a Biotic Barrier varient, much like the Adept and Vanguard currently have set up.)

* Soundwave - Directional attack that must be maintained via omni-tool. Emits high-frequency buzzes developed by the Raloi. Causes the target to stun if maintained for two-three turns. (Depending on the target)

There should be others of course, but that is just what I see would make the most sense for the Sentinel class as of now to make it more focused on its engineering. I also believe (as a personal opinion) the Infiltrator class should also have access to the 'Decoy' Ability that the engineers have due to its capabilities.

These are some good suggestions and some I mostly forgot about. I'll be updating the powers section soon either tonight or tomorrow. Some however won't show up for the sentinel such as the Supply Pylon simply because that is a wholly Engineer talent and not a combative tech operative's specialization.

Revival wrote:For the rest of the issues I see - is with how we still have a few races that do not actually have their racial bonuses yet. Right now just to compile a list that should be taken care of by event staff the races that don't have any special abilities are...

Drell:
Volus:
Quarian:
Salarian:
Geth:
Vorcha:

Of course, may it be so that some of these specific races do not actually get abilities (Vorcha and Volus come to mind.)

I clarified with Revival and he meant 'Racial Powers'. Which is still a work in progress. I'll be sure to update that list soon when I'm able to come up with more powers. I already have a few in mind.

Kravis
Kravis
Admin

https://triumvirate.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down