Triumvirate Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Grespring- Log Entries

Go down

Kurt Grespring- Log Entries Empty Kurt Grespring- Log Entries

Post by Shale Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:49 am

Grespring, Kurt- Personal Log 1

We have all just been deployed to Prospero Fields, and the war has not been kind to it. When we first got planet side, we instantly came under sniper fire.
Fortunately for us, I made it to his position with my cloak and he surrendered. The man was scared shitless when he say that he was shooting at the 2nd.
He kept begging me to stay with him, he was dead set that Wolff was going to kill him. I still had a bit of faith the Wolff would refrain from committing a war
crime within the first 5 minutes of our deployment. I then scouted ahead and warned my team about a patrol that was ahead and it was smooth sailing from there until
the front lines.

Once we made it to the front, all hell broke loose. Hoplite was tasked with holding the left sector of the defenses, while Viking was in charge of the right. I tried to
get to a better position to provide sniper fire but I think everyone fails to remember I am an infiltrator. After a bit Viking began to move up to a hostile FOB in order to clear them out. Hoplite was ordered to stay and defend, which would have been all fine and dandy if the corpsman would have followed the Element structure and let me handle the left flank
instead of barking out useless orders.

After Viking took the FOB someone had the bright idea of trying to push through a hail of HMG fire to try to take out hostile artillery positions. That went just as well as one might expect. To add insult to injury a HUGE Jurgonka Krogan got dropped right on top of their head, leaving Wolff critically injured. At that point Viking had moved up to provide cover, but that beast had already done it's damage, even managed to put Arglack out of commission. After we had gotten everyone out of the kill-zone, we huffed it back to the bunker due to the fact that Hierarchy forces were about to rain hell on the lines. All of us but Sysmod made it. That Geth damn near took a direct hit, and I thought he was a goner. We moved all of our casualties to the med-bay and got them fixed up.

This was only the first day, and we are already down 2 people due to a thick-headed order. I am not sure how well we are going to do in this war after all.

End Log 1

Grespring,Kurt Log 2

For the most part my second day was pretty uneventful. I was ordered to move to another point in the line in order to provide cover for a few engineer teams.
Nothing real out of the usual there, covered our men and took our a few hostile snipers. Once the engineers were done doing whatever the hell they were told to do, I was sent back to our portion of the front. That was when I received a report on what had happened and it was not a good thing to come back to. Arglack was still in the medbay, and an additional three more of the crew were injured. One of those three was the LT, who used his body to block an explosion from a sapper that was terrorizing the line. He is lucky to be alive.

After that debacle I positioned myself in an empty building to the left of our line and setup a snipers nest with the help of Sysmod. I plan on staying there until we move forward.
I am really itching to get into the shit, they send a sapper our way then we should send one of our own.

End Log 2
Shale
Shale

Back to top Go down