Triumvirate Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom of Dhulerum (W.I.P)

Go down

Kingdom of Dhulerum (W.I.P) Empty Kingdom of Dhulerum (W.I.P)

Post by Kravis Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:53 pm

The Kingdom of Dhulerum

Kingdom of Dhulerum (W.I.P) C43a16959922ce3c0468cc2eb435e0bf

Overview

The Kingdom of Dhulerum was a rather small span of territory secluded deep in the Western lands. It has been said that the kingdom itself has kept itself out of war due to the blessing of a thick forest that surrounds it's main entrance. Whereas the mega city of Ulieas that blankets most of the kingdom has been built around and secured by massive mountains and ravines. The once bustling city-kingdom, however. fell from grace long ago. Now only a hollowed whisper of its former glory. It's accursed population still dwell inside of Ulieas, but outsiders rarely pass through it for they fear the Luncanthropy curse that flows inside the blood of the Ulieas Dhulemites.

History

Culture

Dhulemites heavily tend to favor loyalty to the old kingdom, most Dhulemites wish to see their kingdom restored to better times, but the fact of the matter is that their curse will remain with them until the end of days and that there could be no orderly society of monsters unless they could find out how to control the curse to their benefit. Some have mastered their terrible form, but the rest still suffer from hostile out bursts that leads to their deaths or the deaths of others.

Dhulemite manners are quite generous despite their predicament as they value modesty, hard work, duty and seriousness above all others. Class was heavily important to them and in the old society, You had your poor, middle classed and upper class sects of society. The Upper Class tended to head the faith, sciences, and values of the kingdom while the Middle Class oversaw the working man, military, and other similar traits. The lower class tended to heavily lean into the criminal underworld, labor and other unsavory aspects of society.

More to be added ofc.

Faiths

Kravis
Kravis
Admin

https://triumvirate.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down