Triumvirate Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilhelm Osborne

Go down

Wilhelm Osborne Empty Wilhelm Osborne

Post by Sargo Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:05 pm

Select Dossier File.

>...
>...
>...
> Wilhelm Osborne :: Wilhelm Osborne Selected.

Loading Dossier File.

Personnel Identification Information.

Personnel Identification Image:
Wilhelm Osborne 38542ed908f5344a0c52224f882f1a89--liam-neeson-hot-dudes

Name: Wilhelm Osborne
Aliases:
Species: Human
Origin: Spacer
Ranking: Corporal
Identification Tag: 2693-5591-WO

Physical Appearance: 5’11|Above Average Build|Brown Eyes|Black Hair|Scars along arms|German Accent|Alliance Uniform

Vocal Sample: Reinhardt from Overwatch

Personnel Training/Experience Information.

Training: Alliance Basic Training, Alliance JNCO Training, Chevalier Biotics School Training, Alliance Biotic Training, Alliance Advanced Combat Training  
Assignment: 2nd MSRC
Operational Status: Active
Previous Occupation(s): Alliance 48th Marine Battalion, SSV Tokyo
Specialization: Adept
Awards/Decorations: Purple Heart (x3), Bronze Star
Battle/Service Record: Alliance Frontier Space Patrols (2223-2225), Invasion of Gatol(2226)
Date Joined:2217
Casualty Classification:
Time Within Company: N/A

Organization Relationships.

Faction Allegiance: Systems Alliance
Listed Liked Factions: Turians, Asari, Krogans, Raloi
Listed Disliked Factions: Salarians, Geth Heretics
Listed Neutral Factions: Rannoch Government, All unless listed
Hostile Factions: Innusanon, The Architect, Venir Faction

Personal Relationships.

Michael Wolff - I've been informed of his passing, and of the difficult choices he had to make, I still hold this man in respect, and I hope he rests easy despite that.

Raik Arglack - The Operations Chief has served with distinction, honor and integrity for the time I have known him, however I can start to see the toll that our conflict with the Venir is taking. Hopefully, some time away from overall leadership of the unit will help elevate some of that pressure he is feeling. We're going to need him more than ever.

Emma Thatcher - She was killed during combat with the Architect, saving the galaxy at the cost of her own life. While it saddens me for her passing, I am worried about how it will affect those who knew her better than I.

Valonia Agonis - Agonis is doing well in her position as the unit's Service Chief, she is quick on her feet and making decisions, I trust her to make the right calls in the field.

Cor'ek Talvoc - When I heard that Talvoc had died, sacrificing himself, I understood the reasons, I understood why he chose to do that, it doesn't make it any easier to understand or accept, but at least I knew he made this choice knowing he did all he could for his people and his family. I will do my very best to ensure I maintain that legacy of honor and duty that he upholded to the highest degree.

Rachel Elizabeth - I hope you understand the repercussions of what you did, and the reckoning that is coming for you.

Naomi Octavious - Our only remaining Corpsman, she is doing the best she can given the circumstances, but however it's clear as day that battle-fatigue and stress are hitting her pretty hard.

Vail Seria - I did what I could to save him, but I understand that the blame for his death does not fall upon my shoulders, but on the idiots in high command who deigned to send us into that massacre waiting to happen at half strength.

Flynt Thatcher - You will pay, for all the lives you've stolen, the heroes you've corrupted, and the legacies you've defiled.

Personal History.

WIP

Bonuses and Abilities
+15 to Offensive/Defensive Biotic Abilities
+3 to Human Racial Bonus

Barrier(Adept Variant) - Create a biotic bubble around yourself and others in the vicinity to withstand attacks.
Warp - Warp works by creating rapidly shifting mass effect fields that shred a target apart, similar in function to the disruptor torpedoes used by starships.
Lash - Biotic whips generate from the wrist, causing massive damage upon impact of an enemy.

Sargo

Back to top Go down

Wilhelm Osborne Empty Re: Wilhelm Osborne

Post by Sargo Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:03 pm

Small relations update with the recent events.

Sargo

Back to top Go down