Triumvirate Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The End of a Era

Go down

The End of a Era Empty The End of a Era

Post by Kravis Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:31 am

-2236, Ten years after the end of the 'Kievan War'-

A large crowd appears gathered all around the presidium lakeside. The presidium appears decorated with many banners and colorful ribbons. A massive monument lays in the middle of the presidium, surrounded by the lake itself. A recognizable and rather heroic man in a Systems Alliance's officer uniform takes a position on a nearby podium. He appears old and grizzled with a N7 badge attached to his uniform. He addresses the crowd as he begins his speech.

The End of a Era 0db5379459ab215b3bdb94159eb4fb67

"We gather here today to remember the lives lost in the most bloodiest conflict suffered in recent history. It had only been forty years after the apocalyptic war against the Reapers that we suffered yet another intrusion by a fringe enemy. The Remnants, a race of highly advanced, sentient beings who survived the Reapers thousands of years ago, Came to our galaxy to sew chaos in order to claim the Milky Way as their own. Their leader, who shall not be named, succeeded in pitting us together at each-other's throats after causing the entire colony of Kieva IV to be lost to a devastating super weapon. War followed, With the Terminus forces corralled into following the Remnant's false-flag. It is here today that we honor the heroes of this era, The 2nd Marine Special Reconnaissance Company, Who sacrificed many of their lives to put a stop to the Remnants and to end the war that followed in it's wake."

"Right in front of us, Right behind every conflict that drove us apart, The 2nd MSRC was there; trying to keep us held together. The Siege of Gatol, The invasion of Prospero, The incursions with the Heretic Geth, and many more conflicts that many of us did not even know of. It was because of their bravery that they managed to strike down the Remnants, The Inusannon, The Warband's Chieftain, The Coalition's Admiral, The Hegemony's King and the Venir's Leader. All this and more. I will say that they remind me much of my younger self. And that I enjoyed fighting alongside them at the end. But only then, at the end of their journey, did I understand how much they sacrificed. Which is why I dedicate this monument to their achievements. To stand as a shining beacon to every person in this galaxy. That anyone can be a hero."

The Citadel crowd erupts in claps and cheers as the Commander gives a final salute towards the statue. He offers a silent nod saying to himself "You all earned your rest. Wherever you are."

Last edited by Kravis on Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:08 pm; edited 5 times in total
Kravis
Kravis
Admin

https://triumvirate.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The End of a Era Empty Re: The End of a Era

Post by Kravis Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:37 am

(OOC Notice)

I have been stacked with work recently. Having a lot of hours stacked on me I found a lot of my time I'd rather be spending enjoying the rest of my day.

Lapis of recently has been having some tough times as well while generally moving on in life. Which is why he hasn't been on for a while for when i needed him.

Sly's event was just a worse case scenario. I don't blame him for leaving. But he wasn't ready just yet to handle a event by himself.

If you're still pissed off then honestly all I can say is really fuck off. I do this shit because I enjoy it. I haven't enjoyed the MERP for the last 4 weeks. So I was hoping to put a end to it but I couldn't. So I'm doing it now. If you're done then you're done. No need to fucking tip-toe around it.
Kravis
Kravis
Admin

https://triumvirate.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum