Triumvirate Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rayne Wilkens

2 posters

Go down

Rayne Wilkens Empty Rayne Wilkens

Post by Revival Mon May 04, 2020 4:49 pm

Select File.

>...
>...
>...
>Rayne Wilkens ::Rayne Wilkens Selected.

Loading Dossier File.

Personnel Identification Information.

Personnel Identification Image:
Rayne Wilkens Quarantine-2008-movie-review-jennifer-carpenter-reporter-angela-vidal

Name: Rayne Eleanor Wilkens
Known Aliases: Reporter (Nicknamed by Group)
Ranking: Colony Anchor
Religious Preference: Agnostic
Homeworld/Province: Shanxi Colony, Darkhan Providence.
Spoken Language(s): English, Various Alien Slang.

Physical Appearance: Out Of Armor: 5’7 / Late Twenties / Black Hair In Ponytail / Dark Green Eyes / Pointed Nose / Caucasian Features / Alliance News Network Jacket /

Physical Appearance:  In Armor: 5'8 / Late Twenties / Black Hair In Ponytail / Dark Green Eyes / Pointed Nose / Caucasian Features / White Alliance Armor / M-99 Saber on Back / M-4 Shuriken On Side /

Vocal Sample:

Trish Regan

Personnel Organization Information.

Training: Bachelors Degree In Journalism, Minor in Film-Making
Current Assignment/Organization: 1st Cell Fighter, Joab News Coverage, Anchor For Local News Station.
Operational Status: Active
Previous Service: ANN Intern (Shanxi), ANN News Reporter (Citadel)
Specialization: News Broadcast
Awards and Decorations: N/A
Battle/Engagement Record: N/A
Casualty Classification: N/A
Time In Service(s): 2180 to 2186 (News), 2186-Current (Fighter)

Organization Relationships.

Faction Allegiance: Alliance News Network
Listed Liked Factions: Citadel News, Alliance Navy
Listed Disliked Factions: Reapers*
Listed Neutral Factions: Cerberus News Network, Most military Factions
Hostile Factions: Reapers

*=Feared

Personal Relationships.

Affectionate:

Parents: I hope my parents are doing ok. Apparently Shanxi got hit accordng to Banner the first week I met him.

George Wilkens: He's an absolute bastard, but I still love him. I hope he isn't in a drug den on Omega.

Liked:

Sarah McKinnon: I'm supposed to be looking out for her, but I think the rest of the crew wants to do the same too. I'm glad she at least has a new family right now since Major McKinnon passed away. I'll have to see if we have any teachers in the bunker to see if Sarah can get an education.

Tyra Secrius: there's not many issues I have with her, though I know a few are still uneasy about her work about the Taetrus Coalition. I also feel like that she has something she wants to say to me... I have a guess of what it is, but I hope it doesn't give a rift between us.

Nath: He's a good quarian, alongside Eski he helped fix up my Omnitool.

Neutral

Kalack: The other Turian on the crew. He's been pretty useful after all, especially with a few other things involving the crew. I wouldn't be surprised if his surveillance work helps me get any more research together.

Clark Bradford: If this was any other time frame, I'm pretty sure Clark is a walking sexual harassment lawsuit waiting to happen for the Alliance. For now, he's just a regular walking sexual harassment. At least he's able to hold his own if we aren't getting jumped by husks. Nice ass though.

Martin Banner: He's a respectful individual, and honestly I see why so many people do like him. I'm still on the edge even if he did help me with my training.

Khan Alderon: Has a good music taste, I hear it come from his room whenever I pass by.

Any Unlisted

Disliked:

'Lenny' Brownstone: That little shit. He sent me here in the first place after all. First I find evidence of him doing illegal activity next minute I'm reassigned after I try taking his office. I am going to get that office if it's the last thing I do on gods blue galaxy.

Respected:

Feared:

Hated:

Personal History.

Rayne Wilkens was born on Shanxi, in the Darkhan Province to Lionel and Beatrice Wilkens with a brother, Jorge Wilkens who went off on his own towrds Omega. Rayne graduated from Shanxi University - a public university with a major in Journalism and a minor in documentary work, and got a job as a news anchor for "Alliance News Network" in 2180, when Cerberus News Network and the Citadel News Network did not hire her. As an anchor; she was quick to the point, and did not use any floral language when broadcasting news, in 2182 she was transferred to Citadel reporting for the Alliance News Network, and in effect Cerberus News Network attempted to poach her for their company - but it failed. Due to work politics and a heated attempt at becoming a head news anchor for the Citadel and take the job from her boss - Leonard 'Lenny' Brownstone; Rayne was sent to the Colony, Joab - where she is the newscaster for the Alliance News Network, covering stories for the Alliance and local news. Rayne is also looking into doing documentary work, complete with her own camera setup for it - waiting for the right moment. That moment came when the reapers landed, as she started recording video logs to help document what was going on.

Last edited by Revival on Wed May 20, 2020 11:31 am; edited 7 times in total
Revival
Revival

Back to top Go down

Rayne Wilkens Empty Re: Rayne Wilkens

Post by SlyCoopr Mon May 04, 2020 5:29 pm

This dossier sponsored by Cerberus News Network
SlyCoopr
SlyCoopr

Back to top Go down

Rayne Wilkens Empty Re: Rayne Wilkens

Post by Revival Wed May 20, 2020 11:32 am