Triumvirate Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales From The Bar

Go down

Tales From The Bar Empty Tales From The Bar

Post by Revival Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:12 pm

The old tape seems to be able to played on your RIG, this one seems to have been found by someone random, but the story played on it seems to be public knowledge. This note was attached to it with rather scrapped handwriting.

"In the years I've been working at the Bottom Of The Barrel; I've met many colorful characters over the course of the years. I might as well jot down a few recordings from my sessions with them. I'm going to guess that if you found this note, it means that you broke into my safe. In this case have fun listening to them, or they might be scattered - who knows.

Upon reading this note, the tape can seem to be played.

Static starts off the recording, the sounds of a lively bar scene whilst a man sets a bottle down onto the counter, the sound of Ji-Hu Kange laughing with one of the regulars of the bar, and serving them, whilst Valentine lets out a soft breath. A clock on the wall dictated that it was two years before the events of the infection took place.

"One Stolz, and one ration. Hope you enjoy yourself." Valentine said, the tape showing the picture of a man with a full grayed beard, the face of a man who has seemed to have been in his mid sixties as he laughed gently nodding as the responding man stated in a thick slavic based accent "Why thank you Bartender, 'preciate' it.", Valentine nodded as he softly leaned on the counter, his eyes glancing towards Ji-Hu who pulled out a bottle for himself and drank a Stolz, laughing with the others. Before responding back to the man "What brings you around here then?" he asked curiously - he had no other reason to ask other than to stall out the border that Ji was dealing with. The man responded with a heart belly laugh "Son! I'm here to enjoy myself, the mines were rough today and I need time off." the man replied. Valentine simply nodded as he looked out towards the street. Chuckling as he responded.

"You know, never really worked an honest day of labor in my life." was stated with a soft burst of static from the audio recording. As the slavic nodded and said "It can be good honest work, but it breaks your back fast." with a gesture to his rig - despite the rather pristine look of Valentines; his rig was dented and scratched up from carrying things upon his back. Valentine nodded as he stated back towards him "Never seen anything that bad, I'm just a bartender. A quiet one at that." and scratched his chin for a moment. The man nodding in response as Valentine stated "What's your name stranger?" he asked - and the man laughed "I'm Cassius, a pleasure to meet you!" The man responded with a grin as he looked around the rest of the bar with Valentine. As Cassius recalled "You know. You don't have it so bad here." with a sip of his beer "These stools have a lot of stories right? You can't just keep them empty, got to keep them open. Even if those Unitologists back on earth are right." He said with a laugh. Valentine smiled as he nodded "You do have a point..." He said, rubbing his chin as he looked back at Ji who was now in the back grabbing a new round of beers for a few regulars as Valentine looked back towards the front "Well. How about I get you another drink then Cassius? On the house." He said, the gray neared man nodding with a grin.

The recording seems to have more too it, but is scrambled and fizzled out due to the situation of its state where it was found. Its label being entitled 'Cassius 1'

Revival
Revival

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum