Triumvirate Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SvC Valonia Agonis (Retired)

2 posters

Go down

SvC Valonia Agonis (Retired) Empty SvC Valonia Agonis (Retired)

Post by Agathon Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:34 pm

Select Dossier File.

>...
>...
>...
> Valonia Agonis :: Valonia Agonis Selected.

Loading Dossier File.

Personnel Identification Information.

Personnel Identification Image:

SvC Valonia Agonis (Retired) Val

Name: Valonia Agonis
Aliases: 'Val'
Species: Turian
Origin: (Aephus-Born) (Citadel-Raised)
Ranking: Service Chief
Identification Tag: 4328-5763-VA

Physical Appearance:

5'11"|Tan Carapace & Light Skin Tone|Blue Eyes|White & Blue Facial Tattoos

Personnel Training/Experience Information.

Training: Citadel Security, Turian Hierarchy Basic & Advanced Training, Citadel Advanced Engineering Training
Assignment: 2nd MSRC
Operational Status: Active
Previous Occupation(s): Citadel Security, 43rd Marine Division
Specialization: Combat Engineer
Awards/Decorations: Unknown
Battle/Service Record: C-Sec Officer: 2 years 43rd Marine Division Soldier: 12 years
Date Joined: 2226
Casualty Classification: N/A
Time Within Company: 4 months

Roll Bonuses & Combat Skills

Abilities:Combat Drone, Decryption, Incinerate

Combat Engineer:+5 in defensive actions, +10 for any action regarding machinery/technology, +10 against robotic/synthetic enemies

Turian:+10 for team attacks

Organization Relationships.

Faction Allegiance: Turian Hierarchy, Citadel Council, Systems Alliance
Listed Liked Factions: [INPUT] Systems Alliance, Krogan, Asari, Raloi
Listed Disliked Factions: [INPUT] N/A
Listed Neutral Factions: [INPUT] Batarians, Salarians, Quarians
Hostile Factions: [INPUT] Inusannon, Taetrus Coalition, Terminus Confederacy

Personal Relationships.

Affectionate:

Raik Arglack - I've known Arglack for a long time, and I can tell how much he cares for me. The guy's always had a soft spot for people under his command, or really anyone that's an ally to him, but he's always been there for me. I mean, he's probably saved my skin more times than I could ever hope to for him. I appreciate everything he's done for me, and I'll do what it takes to make sure I can do something for him in return.|He's gone through a lot in just a day. Having to carry Talvoc's wish before he died, making sure the Commander lives through losing his arm, realizing we might have to sacrifice even more of our people.. I'm doing what I can to help. Hopefully it's enough. | I'm glad Arglack's here as an Operations Chief, I don't see anyone more fitting. He notices whenever something's off with the crew, and acts on it. Being a Krogan helps too, since most of us here wouldn't want to disappoint the big guy, or piss him off. He cares, and that makes him a good leader. | I can tell his responsibilities are waning on him. Doesn't help when those mutated 'Krogan' are targeting him and reminding him what he could've been transformed into. I'm there to support him, or take the reins if I need to, but I'll be damned if I sit back and let them do that to him. He'll probably get everything back together. | He was wounded on our last op. Terrified me, I've never seen him that wounded before. Thankfully we were able to get him back to the med bay, and he should be making it back.  He can't die on us, I won't allow it. Be more careful next time, Arglack. For me. Please. | You were right, dad's going to be okay. Thanks for helping me out there, I won't forget that. You stopped me from having an emotional breakdown. I'm glad to know you have my back, and that you're keeping me in check.

Navelon Agonis - My father used to operate on this crew long before I was born. This, and my relation to him got him noticed by Zatarius, who tried to use him as a bargaining chip against me and the crew. Seeing him held hostage.. That was painful. Thankfully, we took care of that asshole and Thatcher has promised to let him go. I'm sorry you were put into this, dad. I didn't expect the Coalition to go so low.

Liked:
Naomi Octavius - I look forward to training some more with Octavius, as the last spar we had was a good one. Outside of that, she's a good corpsman on the field and always has her head on straight. I always respect a good soldier.|Naomi saved my life when I lost my kidney. I can't thank her enough for that. | Naomi and I were captured and split from the rest of the crew by the Venir. This gave us some time to talk one-on-one in a prison, and I'm almost proud in a way. She told me about her family, and how her father is when it comes to acting towards aliens. She could have turned out to be much worse, but she realized her shortcomings early on and amended them. Dad did the same thing, and that helped teach me how to be a good person. Naomi is that, too. Plus, as a medic, she'll have many more ways to act on that and show it, like how she's saved my life two times now. I hope she takes less risks when it comes to her life, without her, we'll have a lot of trouble if people get injured. | Naomi's been getting more and more stressed as we carry on this fight, and I haven't been able enough to help her out.. Now it looks like she's our only corpsman, though we might have to count SysMod as one, since he's the closest to another corpsman. Do what you can to keep it together, Naomi. Without you, I would've died on multiple occasions if you didn't save me. I still need to return the favor some day.

Niles Lancelot Pershing - Pershing's a very odd Human, unlike any I've met, and I've met a lot. He speaks really weird and is hard to understand a lot of the time, but he's friendly and easy to talk to when it comes to conversations. The language barrier just gives it more character, really. | He's gone. Some kind of medical reasons, but I kind of miss having him around. I hope he's doing okay. | He's back, looks like he got his issues sorted out. Just hope he doesn't get more.

Tyrannus Stromunian - Tyrannus is the only other Turian on the crew as far as I know, since I haven't seen Tacia in ages. Not to mention I've already talked to him more than I have Tacia in just a few days. Anyway, he's become our XO, and I have a good feeling about him. He seems personable and easy to talk to, plus he knows Arglack. He told me about being born on one of the outer colonies with the Coalition, and he still chose to serve the Hierarchy. Talking with him opened my eyes somewhat, I think. I've never met someone from the outer colonies before him, and from what he'd said, I had it so much easier growing up than he did. I hope to talk with him more. Maybe he can help us sort out this whole mess and end this stupid war. | Tyrannus is a good XO. He's personable and logical, and knows what he's doing. I feel comfortable being led by him, and with him being Turian, the crew feels even more like home. I think I might be able to start calling this place family. Plus, he even knows how to crack a joke. | We lost you when that sniper took you out on the ground. We had you back when Thatcher resurrected you somehow... Then we lost you again. You need to stop dying, Strom... You put yourself on the line so Thatcher wouldn't kill me. I'm grateful for that. He'll pay for what he did to you, that I can promise. I'll miss having an LT I could relate to. Spirits guide you, Tyrannus.

SysMod-039/2 - The Geth's a good addition so far, he's quick, responsive, and helpful. Surprisingly he's easy to talk to. He used to be part of the old crew, too, apparently. Guess Arglack isn't the only one anymore. | SysMod's what I expected in a Geth, at least mostly. What's interesting about him is that he speaks like an Elcor to get his 'emotions' through. It seems like SysMod's equipped with a medical suite of some sort, and I'm looking into getting him into the corpsman role should he fit it. It'd be very helpful if he can.

Neutral

Vail Seria - Vail is without a doubt the best corpsman on the team. Quick to respond, and always efficient. He's earned his place in the MSRC. | Vail used to feel like the top medic in our crew, though now I feel like that title fits Naomi more. Don't get me wrong, Vail still does his job healing, but he seems to be doing less of that and more fighting. I get the feeling he's taking the Anhurian title more seriously than his medic title, which is a problem. So long as he does what he should, staying back and fixing the wounded, he'll be good. | I didn't even see him when he was killed. Too busy bleeding out on the floor, I guess. Lambert's going to wish she never fucked with you, Vail.. I'm sorry I couldn't save you. You were a damn good medic, and saved all of us more times than we could count. Sure, there were some bumps, and issues, but you didn't get to your rank by sitting around and doing nothing. I hope the Venir don't mess with your corpse, I'd hate to have to fight you because of some lunatic. Rest easy.

Ian Hughes - Gotta admit, I didn't have a good first impression of him. He was abrasive with a loud mouth and showed himself to be a bit of a creepy perv. That being said, though.. I got to know him better. Outside his sex drive, he's not a bad person. He's shown to be a capable infiltrator, a good thinker, and overall useful asset. Even though our stealth prison break went south, he made it pretty far. He lost his arm, recently.. Dove into a self-destructing mech to bring it away from us and took the full blast... It sounded extremely painful. I hope he finds his way through it, or else we'll just be seeing another Miller situation.

Micheal Wolff - The Commander brokered peace between the Geth Heretics and us. Not only is that something that very few people can do, it also gives me hope that maybe he can help settle the issues my own people are having. It might be too big an ask, but, I don't think anything's too big for Wolff.|The difference between my old Commander in the 43rd and Wolff is astonishing. Wolff is very personable, and gets to know his crew more than I've seen from any other person I've served under. When we talk, it's not entirely restricted to talking about the mission, or even the crew. Thanks to him, I've gained plenty of insight on how Humans run their military, and it's a thrill to be part of such a unique team like this one. With Wolff at the front, this team is going to do things I don't think any other can. | The Commander's been through a lot, and he keeps going through even more shit. I'll make sure to help however I can. He's been putting a lot on his shoulders. | I don't know how to feel about the Commander now. He's changing, becoming much more ruthless, and careless. He's made threats against crew members, is yelling a lot more, and showing more violence than I'm used to seeing from him. I didn't think I'd ever say I was shot by my commanding officer, but this was even worse, he nearly killed me. He would have if Naomi didn't get to me in time. I can't just shrug that off, I'm wary of being around him in case something like that happens again. He should've known not to take the shot in his state, even outside of it when there's a chance of injuring or killing a crew member. Maybe he figured the sacrifice would be worth it, and I understand my duties as a soldier, but I think he could've looked for another option, like Arglack did. I really hope this attitude changes soon, I want to see the old Wolff return. | He's gone. I don't know what happened, but Wolff is dead. I hope he at least got whatever closure he needed before he passed.

Disliked:

Respected:

ALI-EDI.10478 - Connie does a lot for this crew, and I appreciate all of it. Sure, she's programmed to handle all of it, but still, I don't think any of us would be where we are today without her.

Wilhelm Osborne - Osborne has to be the best kind of crazy I've ever seen. The guy's got amazing biotics and is quick to protect and attack. He even took the Raloi Emperor's sword and killed him with it! Then he went after the Architect with it and nearly got him down, with Arglack's help. Seeing him spar Thatcher was also interesting. Outside of combat, he's also very personable, and easy to befriend. I'm glad to have someone like him on the team. | Osborne's an amazing soldier, but even he has trouble against the Venir. He got dragged off into combat with Uriel and came out beaten. He almost died. Your biotics are strong and you're surprisingly good with a sword, but you need to be more careful Osborne. Even if you have saved the day on multiple occasions.

Cor'ek Talvoc - He's a Raloi, and I don't see many of those around. Because of that, he's opened my eyes to their culture, plus he's very respectful and friendly. We had a good conversation about religion, and I'd like to talk more to him throughout my time here. | Talvoc is very emotional, I've noticed, though I don't view that as a bad thing. He seems to have grown close to the crew, and is a good ally to have beside us in our fight. I've never really had a Raloi friend until he came along.|He's gone. Sacrificed himself so we could get to the Architect. He died a hero, and we will make sure his name is remembered for eternity. Rest in peace, warrior. You've done your duty, and you've done it exceptionally well.

Kurt Grespring - Right off the bat Kurt showed his potential in the briefing room. His idea made the Council agree to letting us get a Reaper through the Citadel, and his prowess on the field is just as good. More so, on his first day, he offered to sacrifice himself so we could complete the mission. Luckily, he hasn't had to, at least not yet... Though it's the kind of courage that reminds me what being a soldier is. I wish him well, and hope that no matter what, he can make it back. He's got a long career ahead of him if he does. | Kurt's a good soldier. He's always followed orders and done them well. I hope he gets far here, he's got a good personality to back him up outside of the field, too. | Grespring continues to improve the more time he spends on the crew. He's my assistant element lead and I couldn't have asked for a better one. Half the time I don't think I need to order him, he'll immediately know what to do. I hope to see him through this war, and I hope his future is bright. He deserves it, and he'd make a good NCO.

Conflicted:

Flynt Thatcher - Both you and Uriel used me as a shield against my team. I'm done being your bargaining chip. | I saw what happened to you. You've been doing terrible things, but those aren't really your actions. It's your father. You likely deserve better than him. Even if you can't see it, we're going to try to help you. We're going to bring you back. | Feels like Thatcher's more lost the more we encounter him. I think his father is trying to increase his grip, and I'm worried that we might be too late to change him back if we're too slow. We need to get rid of all those Cerberus detractors who messed with him. Maybe one day he'll see that and join us in it. | Again, Flynt shows us his weird dynamic between friendly and hostile. Showing up on the ship, but not fighting any of us. More than that, he even said he'd release my father after being taken hostage by Zatarius. I hope he keeps that promise. Dad told me a bit about you, and from what I've seen, you're still there. I'll be waiting for you, Flynt. The real you.

Hated:

Grand Admiral Zatarius - It all started when you saw me on the Citadel, didn't it? You scumbag. You think going after my family is the 'necessary' thing to do? Fuck off, you're no better than you claim the Hierarchy to be. You got what you deserved.

Eleanor Lambert - Coward. You can't fight us head on, so you resort to hiding. We'll find you. | You're a fucking psychopath.

Last edited by Agathon on Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:42 pm; edited 24 times in total
Agathon
Agathon

Back to top Go down

SvC Valonia Agonis (Retired) Empty Re: SvC Valonia Agonis (Retired)

Post by Agathon Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:59 am

woah update
Agathon
Agathon

Back to top Go down

Post by Agathon Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:04 pm

Added Roll Bonuses & Combat Skills/Abilities
Agathon
Agathon

Back to top Go down

Post by Agathon Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:16 am

Relations update
Agathon
Agathon

Back to top Go down

Post by Agathon Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:12 am

rank and minor relations update
Agathon
Agathon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kravis Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:48 pm

You've advanced enough to gain a power level.

You may now have 3 powers total.
Kravis
Kravis
Admin

https://triumvirate.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Agathon Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:43 am

big fuckin update
Updated Combat Abilities, Identification, Organization relations, Personal relations
Agathon
Agathon

Back to top Go down

Post by Agathon Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:54 am

my relations are fucking huge now holy shit
Agathon
Agathon

Back to top Go down

Post by Agathon Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:55 am

picture change and relations update
Agathon
Agathon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down